- 800 g pasta, dried flat pasta tagliatelle or egg noodle pasta
- I pinch salt
- 0.5 clove garlic
- 125 g butter
- 40 g truffles
- 85 g parmesan, grated
- Cook the pasta In a large pan of boiling salted water, according to the packets Instructions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile nib a frying pan with the halved garlic dove. Put the butter and a few truffle shavings in the pan and heat gently to soften butter.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Add the pasta to the butter and truffle, mixing well, and then add salt to taste. Stir in some of the pasta cooking water if the mixture is too dry.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, mix well and serve immediately, topped with the remaining truffle shavings.