First Class Black Truffles
$2.70/gram. Minimum 30 grams.
Sold in quantities of 30 grams, 50 grams, 75 grams and 100 grams. Please get in touch if you would like to purchase a custom quantity.
1. Truffles are to be consumed quickly and not stored
2. Black winter truffles need a critical mass of seven grams per serving
3. Incorporate the truffle into butter by microplaning
4. Use with scrambled eggs or fresh pasta
5. Truffles have a closed cell structure and lactic acid is required to release the flavor that are contained in tiny envelopes
6. Shaving cold truffle onto warm food wastes a lot of the truffle. Although it does add to the dish it does not have the same effect as warming some truffle through a sauce and adding that into the eggs or coating the pasta with it, before finishing it off by microplaning the balance on top of the dish
7. Also always offer the truffle by the gram and point out that 7 grams @ $3/ gram = $21/ head, which is not expensive to experience something wonderful and unique
Note: truffles are seasonal
30 grams, 50 grams, 75 grams, 100 grams