Orange Scented Butter with Chives and Bottarga
- 50 g of fine butter
- ½ an orange, zest and juice
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- 2 sprigs of chives, cut in julienne style
- 10 thin slices of bottarga
- Simmer the orange juice and zest for about ten minutes at a medium heat.
- Pour the butter and season with the fleur de sel, removing any foam that may appears on the surface.
- Once the butter has melt, remove from the heat and empty the orange scented butter in a clean container.
- Leave the butter in room temperature for fifteen minutes and then store in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Divide the orange scented butter on the baguette slices and top with the bottarga slices and one julienne of chive.
TIP: You may replace the multigrain baguette with any kind of bread.