Creamy Cheese and Black Garlic Dip
- 1 tub of cream cheese
- 1 small pot of soured cream
- Half to one tablespoon of creamed horseradish (according to taste)
- 2 cloves of peeled black garlic – chopped
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chives – snipped
- Salt and black pepper
- Place all the ingredients with the exception of the creamed horseradish and snipped chives, into a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the creamed horseradish according to taste.
- Stir in the snipped chives.