Black Garlic Tapenade
- 2 cloves of peeled black garlic
- 1 x 185g tin of sliced black olives
- 1 small tin of anchovies (drained)
- 1 teaspoon of capers
- Juice of a small lemon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- black pepper
- fresh basil leaves
- Place the ingredients (with the exception of the olive oil) into a blender.
- Blend in the olive oil to the consistency of your choice. Season with black pepper (no salt if using anchovies). Scatter with fresh basil leaves.
- Spread onto slices of warm ciabatta bread.
- Can also be served as a dip with crudités.