Black Garlic Linguine
This dish is quick, easy and very tasty!
- 250g portions of linguine
- 8 cloves of peeled black garlic – sliced
- 50ml of extra virgin garlic oil
- A handful of chopped fresh herbs – chives, parsley and basil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few slivers of fresh mild red chilli (optional)
- Cook the linguine according to the instructions on the packet.
- Once cooked drain thoroughly. Set aside. Heat the garlic oil in the same pan.
- Add the black garlic, herbs and chilli (if using).
- Stir. Quickly stir in the linguine.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with a few whole fresh basil leaves.