Baked Bananas with Black Garlic
- 1 banana – skin on
- 1 Flake chocolate bar
- 1 peeled clove of black garlic – very finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of runny honey
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of brandy or dark rum
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Kitchen foil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4
- Mix together the Flake bar, finely chopped black garlic, honey and sugar.
- Place the banana on a piece of foil.
- Make a slit along the top of the banana through the skin and half way through the flesh. Stuff the mixture inside the slit.
- Pour over the brandy or rum.
- Make a parcel with the foil and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove banana from the foil. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream